|paddling and hurricanes
||[Aug. 17th, 2007|01:09 pm]
Geek Girls Sports Club - Austin, Texas
Sorry I haven't posted regarding next Saturday's proposed kayak trip to the San Marcos; I've been trying to see what the weather is going to do. With Dean on the horizon, making reservations for next weekend seems dicey (I prefer for us, not the rental place, to make the final decision about whether to do a trip). I'm thinking we should wait until mid-next week to make concrete plans.